Since some people asked, our estate sale is scheduled for September 9-12. The old Macs I’m selling include:
- Original iMac G3 (powers on, drive doesn’t mount).
- Graphite iBook G3 (power supply dead).
- 2005 Mac mini G4 (powers on, I couldn’t get it to display anything).
- PowerMac G5 (works).
- Old-school clear plastic Apple Cinema Display and Apple Cinema Display HD (works with G5), and aluminum Cinema Display HD.
- 2006 MacBook Pro (works on power supply only).
- 2008 MacBook Pro (works).
- Two mid-2011 iMacs (works).
- 2013 MacBook Air (works).
- 2017 iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch (works).
- About 10 hard drives of various sizes.
- A bunch of spare keyboards etc.
- I also have a bunch of ancient iPods, iPhones, iPads, and Palm devices, and various other stuff.
They will be included in the estate sale in September. Put it on your calendar if interested in them, or our other stuff. It’s going to be a huge event! Sorry, no advance sales.
(Everything in that picture will be for sale, other than the contents of the two plastic bins on the floor.)